Ernest Hemingway started it. He bet a table full of writers that he could write a story in 6 words. They all put $10 each, to see what he could do. On the back of a napkin he wrote:
For sale: Baby shoes. Never worn.
Here’s 10 of ours. They’re not dark.
- Start small, you will surprise yourself.
- I love parameters; concentrates the mind.
- Life is short. Let’s get naked.
- Donald Trump: Fake news, didn’t happen.
- Trust your gut, usually it’s right.
- Take a bike ride, tone up.
- Dad left, makes me feel weird.
- Life on Mars. Hot and sticky.
- You are what you eat, ____ !
- Work for a startup, wear hoodies.
Liv @ OTSO